Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best treatment for acne

« ...Of course, hygiene is among the most important factors in any serious skin care regimen for acne sufferers. Keeping the skin clean at all times and using non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic cosmetics can keep acne at bay. Consistent washing of the face with a mild facial wash or cleanser to remove any dirt before going to bed is also an effective means of eliminating pimples and other such troublesome breakouts....
...Especially woman with long hair which hangs in their faces, directly deposits bacterium on your skin and causes blemishes to occur. Tie back your hair or go baldy for a while ha ha. Hair gel certainly accelerates this process as it traps more bacteria than normal. Most men are also very sensitive to shaving, I myself am. Try to shave every 3 to 4 days until the acne clears, and then shave normally. If the acne returns this could very well be your problem. Use a good face wash after shaving, the results are quite significant....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...When I suffered from severe acne, I had a massive selection of acne products in my bathroom. Products that worked, products that never worked, products that were expensive, products that were cheap - you get the point right? I had such a large range of products, because quite simply most of them weren't as effective as they promised, but there were some real gems in there, that did what they promised. So I've come up with the top rated acne products, in my own opinion....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: can birth control pills help acne, cures hormonal acne pcos, acne on my mouth

No comments: